Something I got from email…
Drinking the right tea
1. People who use their ‘brain’ to work or students who study hard day
— Should drink more Chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people who
exercise a lot everyday.
— Should drink Wu Loong Tea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places.
— Should drink Green Tea.
4. For people who like to sit down all day long and not do anything,
— Must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks.
— Should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnnivore ( i.e. people who must eat meat at least once a day, or
— Try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.
7. People who go to the washroom too often or not often enough.
— Should drink more Honey Tea
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
— Wu Loong Tea, Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday.
— Need to drink a Lot of Tea (any tea will do).
Whenever you are working with the computer, you should make some tea,
drink it when you are free.
Drinking Tea is healthy, it can protect and prevent the harmful
Ultraviolet light from harming us (when using computer).
Furthermore, it can also cure us when we are tired and help making our
body feel fresh again.
All of us know that soyabean drink provides good protein to our body…
but many of us don’t know that there are certain days we should avoid
Soya bean drinks are best consumed on hot sunny days when the sun is
strong. The soya milk will give lots of nutrients to the body as the
body is able to absorb the protein well.
However, avoid the drink when the weather is cloudy or raining. Taking
the drink in these weather, the body will not be able to take in the
protein and will result in a disease called ‘GOUT’ or ‘high acidic
urine’ due to the high protein residue in the body, after a long run.
This disease will cause pain to your knee joints and it will only be in
control when you control your food intake of proteins and medication.
The pain is unbearable and usually you will have no idea what you have
taken to cause the pain. Food like soya beans, anchovies, broccoli,
spinach, peanuts, animal organs ( i.e. pork liver) etc will have to be
avoided to prevent the pain from attacking.