1) People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.
I know where my watch is. pal! Do I point down there when I ask where the toilet is?
2) When people say “Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too”.
Darn right. What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
3) When people say, while watching a movie: “Did you see that?”.
No, I paid $9.50 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor (duh).
4) People who ask: “Can I ask you a question?”.
Didn’t really give me a choice there, did you?
5) When people say something is “new and improved”, which is it?
If it’s new, there there’s never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it can’t be new.
6) When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks: “Has the bus come yet?”
If it has, would I still be standing here, genius?
*Something else I also read from my school folder..*